Friday, February 10, 2006

Here's how to avoid recurring ankle sprains

I sprained my ankles more than 50 times each.I would sprain my left ankle, follow the RICE protocal and the worthless exercises that doctors told me to do. My left ankle would heal and very soon after I got "back to normal" I would sprain my right ankle and have to go through the entire process all over again.

After much reflection ( I had a lot of time to reflect, sitting with my ankle in an ice whirlpool for hours each day ) I came to the revelation that the reason I was swapping ankle sprains was that I was only focusing on rehabilitating the ankle that was injured, thereby neglecting the healthy ankle.

Once I realized that I needed to rehab both ankles at the same time, I needed to find a rehab program that would accelerate that process. The program could not involve the use of any drugs, patches, potions or lotions because I was an NCAA Division 1 basketball player who was drug tested regularly throughout the year.

Finally I found a program that worked. You can read about how I found the program and how it worked on my website at: http://www.everythingankles.com

Once I found the program and started using it, I made sure to rehab BOTH of my ankles so they would be equally strong and I would be balanced. It has been more than 16 years since I experienced a life-suspending sprain.

If you're experiencing one sprain after another and want to get things back to the way they were and maybe even better, you need to check out my Accelerated Sprained Ankle Rehab Program. Click here for more information: Sprained Ankle Rehab

2 Comments:

At 8:38 AM , Blogger megha said...

i'll now check out your program


Addiction Treatment

 
At 6:24 PM , Blogger Nikki said...

You've had over 100 sprained ankles and you're giving advice on how to prevent sprained ankles?!? I believe you are nuts sir.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home